Here is an article (highlighted above) to clarify where the leading cabinet ministers and general MP’s stand, either In or Out, regards to the EU Referendum.
Some key In members of the ‘Britain stronger in Europe’ campaign include:
- Prime Minister David Cameron
- Chancellor George Osborne
- Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond
- Home Secretary Theresa May
Some key Out members of the ‘Vote Leave’ campaign include:
- Commons Leader Chris Grayling
- Culture Secretary John Whittingdale
- Northern Ireland Secretary Theresa Villiers
- Justice Secretary Michael Gove
What’s YOUR view on the Referendum outcome?
Simply said, will the UK remain within the EU, or lean towards a life-changing brexit of the EU?
Comment below below your views in the comment section