Official Website: http://www.voteleavetakecontrol.org/
This specific blog aims to allow you to simply voice your views about the Eurosceptic Campaigners Vote Leave. Vote Leave are headed by individuals such as the Justice Minister Michael Gove (Conservatives), former London Mayor Boris Johnson MP (Conservatives) and a helping hand from UKIP leader and head of the defunct Grassroots Out Campaign Nigel Farage MEP.
Vote Leave mainly argue the following key points as to why the UK should Leave the European Union.
- Britain Pays £350 million every week to the EU which amounts to the cost of facilitating and building a new hospital.
- They argue that Five new nations want to join the EU with a total up too 89 million potential new migrants and immigrants allowed to come to work and live in the UK. The nations are as follows: (Population in Brackets)
- Albania (2.8 million)
- Montenegro (600,000)
- Macedonia (2.1 million)
- Turkey (76 million)
- Serbia (7.2 million)
- The EU overrules UK Laws: Vote Leave suggests that UK laws are ‘dictated’ by the EU that stops the British public being able to vote out the politicians who make european laws.
- Vote Leave claim that the UK can still trade within the EU and tap into the european market just like Norway.
- UK Sovereignty is lowered because Vote Leave argues the UK has lost its power and law making abilities to govern its own state.
These respective points outline the key arguments from the Vote Leave campaign, focusing on mainly the negatives of Immigration and decreased Sovereignty showing why the UK is better off outside the EU.
So what’s your view of the Brexit campaigning and are their arguments valid and solid enough to sway you to vote for them?
Comment Below YOUR views on Vote Leave and Brexit arguments.