Official Website: http://www.strongerin.co.uk/
This specific blog aims to allow you to simply voice your views about the Europhile Campaigners Britain Stronger in Europe. Stronger In are headed by individuals such as the UK Prime Minister David Cameron (Conservatives), Chancellor of the exchequer George Osborne (Conservatives) and Leader of the Labour Party Jeremy Corbyn.
Britain Stronger in Europe mainly argue the following key points as to why the UK should remain in the European Union.
- The EU allows for better security and citizen protection via its policies and working together with the other 27 EU states. It relates to boosting the UK defence industry.
- The UK expenditure given to the EU allows the UK to access the EU’s Free Trade Market. This allows for a no tariff or taxation process to occur when importing, exchanging and transporting products to other EU states, which ultimately keeps prices low and reduces VAT.
- Migration and Immigration allow the UK Economy to grow due to skilled workers and laboured jobs being filled and worked at efficiently.
- They argue over 200,000 UK businesses trade with the EU, so leaving would potentially effect the way these businesses are run and could see many close or go bankrupt.
- The last key point they have is the high number of economists who give warnings of a Brexit, due to the potential negative economic consequences of this occurring which includes the IMF.
These are the main points from the Stronger In campaign as to why the UK should remain in the EU, which is mainly focussed upon the negative Economic consequences that could occur if Britain were to leave the EU.
So what’s your view of the Stronger In campaigning and are their arguments valid and solid enough to sway you to vote for them?
Comment Below YOUR views on Britain Stronger in Europe’s campaigning and Remain arguments.